Doors / 08.24.2017
Do You Need A Custom Door?
Here are three common situations that you will run into when replacing a door:
-You need to replace a door with a unique size or shape?
-Your home has door openings that are larger or smaller than standard size?
-Your door opening is arched opening or rounded?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, there is a good chance that you will need a door that is custom made for your home.
At Eden Window & Door, we will walk you through the custom ordering process and make it as easy as possible.
Here is what you can expect when ordering your new custom door:
1. The first step is to measure the door and take pictures of the opening. Getting the right measurement is critical to getting the door to fit properly. Someone from our office will come out to your home to take measurements and discuss the best options for your new door.
2. If you have a specific design in mind, a picture can help us get the look and style that you want. Houzz.com and Pinterest.com are great sources of pictures and ideas for your new door. If you have a picture of a door that you saw somewhere or a page in a magazine, we can use these pictures to help create the door that you want.
3. Using the measurements, the pictures and the ideas that you have for the door we will sketch up the door and send it to the manufacturer for an estimate.
4. Once we receive the estimate we will call for your approval and place the order.
5. The delivery time on custom doors varies based on the design and how busy the manufacturer is. Usually, your door will take 3-6 weeks and we will give you an estimated delivery time after your order is placed.
If you have any questions about ordering a custom door, please give us a call or click the contact button at the top of the page to send us an email.
thanks for sharingreturn to blog